söndag 22 maj 2011

An update...

I just love reading The New York Times. This is interesting. And this is also seriously Good.

Beautiful episode of The Big C.
Love it. Treasure it...Mmm.

I went to a garden market at a mansion today. I really liked it. My brother was there with his boyfriend selling some nice flowers that I've helped him to grow.

Yesterday I went to a night club where a friend is a dj and she played the best music as always. I went to the club with a nice friend that I just to play a lot of golf with for a few years ago.

The evening before that I went to a outdoor seating/bar and had some wine with some of my brothers friends and him. I actually talked to a nice girl about a business project I might have with here later on maybe.

Here is the mansion where they also have an outdoor theatre where I am planning to go and see August Strindbergs masterpiece: "Miss Julie"...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar