lördag 7 maj 2011

New York, New York New York!


I wish I was on a flight to America for to visit friends and also to be able to see for the first time: The big Apple...and walk a long streets where they have filmed Sex and the City and a lot of other inspiring series and movies...I so long for to be able to one day say, that is my home. A life of simplicity and complexity in a beautiful mixture. A life where everything I do feels like I am doing my life porpouse in harmony with what I love to do...like meeting new fascinating people, eat "gorgouse" food...be jogging in Central Park with a friend and maybe even a small dog too.

Life can be simple, if we accept life as it is and accept ourselves and just love!

I'm on my way to heaven on earth...

You are also very Welcome to read all my other blog posts and small "articles".

BIG LOVE to YOU!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar