onsdag 18 maj 2011

Paulo Coelho Quotes...mmm...



Paulo Coelho.






"And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it."

"It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting."

"One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving."

"There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure."

"Waiting hurts. Forgetting hurts. But not knowing which decision to take is the worst of suffering."
-Mm I agree...

"Everything tells me that I am about to make a wrong decision, but making mistakes is just part of life. What does the world want of me? Does it want me to take no risks, to go back to where I came from because I didn't have the courage to say "yes" to life?"
-Paulo Coelho (Eleven Minutes)

Most of the quotes are from "The Alchemist".

Equally this one...is true.
"Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own."

LOVE.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar