söndag 22 maj 2011

Tyra Banks Show....haha!


I just LOVE it and I just HATE it. Tyra Banks Show is like a real mixture of Oprah, Ricki Lake and Jerry Springer...

It is obviously trash...but so funny at times. I can't believe really that she is making these programs after having been such a talented girl with a career. This crapy show is below here value...

But nevertheless it can be both funny and entertaining.

For "some" reason this came up as an suggestion for me on my youtube account: I Hate Being Gay -Tyra
The guys on the show is tradgic.
This episode on the other hand is actually quite funny. It is called gay for pay...and as it sounds it is male straight guys performing some gay "acts" for money without having a probleme with it.

The Tyra Banks show is about sensationalism and to shock the viewers.

How do you feel about these kind of shows?:D


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar