tisdag 17 maj 2011

...little did I know...because no one said...


I am so happy that I graduated last year.

It was a beautiful moment in my life, but I did expect it to come sooner...because if I hadn't traveled to England that 1st of June 2008 I would have graduated 2009 instead.

That 1.5 year abroad made me both stronger and happier in some ways, equally I am in a little bit of recentment because of it.

I liked the honesty from a drunken lady from Australia one night out in London. She said: "Of course you should have stayed in Sweden and finished school." I believe my parents have not even said that...

If you ever have a friend that is about to do something stupid, tell them not to. Because being honest is much better than saying nothing...I promise!

Love.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar