måndag 16 maj 2011

Gay Power...


...Wouldn't it be great if everyone on the planet was treated equally? I think so. I've got many negative reactions in my life so far because I am gay. I love being gay, but I dislike being badly treated, just like anyone would. It seems like just because I am gay it is okay to be both rude and harsh towards me...I don't like that.

Another downside about people treating us gays differently is that we often stay quite closeted during our teenage years, when you really just want to go on dates and just experience that first kiss and be in love with somebody...unfortunetly that is both a lonely and difficult project. If you are fortunate to live in a big city with lots of open minded people it is obviously much easier and also if you have truely good friends who supports you, it will make it less hard...but for all of those who did not have all that, life can be tradgic. No wonder why so many gays move to all major cities...but still, many of them don't start dating until their early tweenties.

LOVE can be difficult for anyone, but if you are a young gay guy it is worse. For all of them who feel similair, gay, bi or even straight, I say: Hang in there...some day you will find LOVE!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar